Welcome to CreamyRetrievers
If you are looking for your next best friend, you have come to the right place! We breed adorable English Cream Retrievers, Goldendoodles and Labradoodles who are all looking for loving families to spoil them. Please feel free to browse our website and reach out with any further questions.
A house is not a home until it has a dog.Gerald Durrell
What we do here at CreamyRetrievers…
- Puppies will be raised inside of our own home. They are cared for 24/7 and receive a lot of love and care, as well as interactions from our children and family. They are exposed to different noises and sounds to help them get used to our everyday routines!
- We start pine pellet potty training at 3 weeks of age, and send you home with pine pellets to continue training.
- The puppies receive their first set of shots and a vet exam the week of going home. You will get a pamphlet with the puppy’s name and weight, shot records, and dewormer schedule.
- Puppies poop will be tested to prove the puppy is whole and healthy when going home (and if not, proper medication/antibiotics will be given).
- You are allowed to pick your puppy out at 4 weeks of age, either in person or FaceTime call. They will have different color collars on (that is how you will know which one is yours).
- I will send an updated photo weekly! I wish it were daily, but I am too busy taking care of them to be doing photoshoots!
- Puppy’s get a lot of free time running around in my home. They are not cooped up in a kennel all day. I also make sure each puppy gets one on one time with mom even with feedings, as I believe it is a beautiful bonding moment.
- Puppy food will start at 4 weeks old, mixed with water to soften. They will continue to nurse from mom until the weaning process starts at 6 weeks old, where the nursing goes down to 1 feeding per day.
- Puppies go home at 8 weeks old (sometimes at 7, upon vet approval).
Day of Going Home…
- Please arrive at your scheduled time.
- Remaining balance is DUE IN CASH or paid through check or Venmo/PayPal 2 weeks in advance NO EXEPTIONS (fees must be paid by buyer).
Going Home Goodie Bags:
- A bag of puppy food (the one they currently eat)
- Pine pellets to continue potty training
- Blanket with mom and siblings scent
- Puppy toys
- Doggy poop bags
- And anything else cute that I decide to put in there!
Your pup is loved from day one, and we expect you to put the same love and care into them as well. We can’t wait to see updated pictures and wish you the best!
A Little About Me!
I’ve grown up with dogs my whole life, and have turned my passion into a business which has been a dream come true. Who wouldn’t want to be surrounded by puppies all day? I remember back to the time when my husband told me we would never get a dog – that clearly was a dealbreaker for me. Luckily for him, he realized that I would always be a dog momma and got me a puppy for my next birthday. Now we have 6, and the rest is history!
Being a stay at home mom, I am able to watch and give the puppies the care and attention they need around the clock. We hope to find responsible and loving owners who will care for them in the same way.